Employee Recruitment Plan – One Month Multi-Platform Campaign:
Jobs on the Market, FindAnAwesomeJob.com and Town Crier Wire!
We want to help you reach qualified candidates that may not even be looking for a new job! These people are not your ordinary applicants; they are readers of Moody On the Market.com and Town Crier Wire. Many of them are employed and listening to the radio while they drive to and from work every day! You’ll reach much better qualified candidates and urge them to learn about your job opportunity online!
How does this work?
Mid-West Family will use 7 radio stations, Facebook, Town Crier Wire and Moody on the Market.com to tell people about the exciting job opportunities available at your business, beginning September 9th through October 11th.
Your business will receive:
• Mentions on all 7 radio stations leading up to the release of your job openings online on starting Monday, September 9th through Friday, October 11th.
• Business listing with each available job at FindAnAwesomeJob.com. FindAnAwesomeJob.com will be found as a click-thru from these web sites: Rock 107 WIRX/106.1 and 1400 WSJM Sports/News Talk 94.9 WSJM News/98.3 The Coast WCXT/97.5 Y-Country WYTZ/Super Hits 103.7 COSY FM WCSY/95.7 The Lake/Moody On The Market/Town Crier Wire.
• Your job posting on “Jobs on the Market” at Moody on The Market up to one month starting 9/9/19
• Your job posting in the special Jobs section on Town Crier Wire up to one month starting 9/9/19
• 50 :30-second ads to air by September 30th (25% more free for cash in advance payment) on the station of your choice
• A dashboard billboard that appears on your vehicles radio display with your business name and tagline to coincide with your commercials.
• Your business included in the ‘status update’ of minimum 2 Facebook ads promoting the Employee Recruitment program throughout the month
• Name and logo inclusion to any promotional emails from our brands to promote the Employee Recruitment program
For pricing and availability, contact your Sales Representative now, or fill out this form: